|Meet Our Elfettes and Save 50% on Their Looks with code ELFETTES !|
Monday, December 05, 2011
This year’s Victoria's Secret Fashion show has us longing for summer already! VS Makeup artist Tom Pecheux says the concept behind this year’s makeup was "very fresh, very natural, very healthy" as always. The girls had flawless bronzed skin, minimal eye shadow, and winged liner. To achieve the look follow these easy steps:
1. Hydrate skin with moisturizer and lips with lip balm so that the makeup will sit nicely on the skin.
2. Apply our Mineral Face Primer to the T-Zone (forehead, nose, chin) to prep the face for makeup application.
3. Apply a Tinted Moisturizer in the shade that best suits you. Avoid heavy, thick foundations- you want the skin to look as naturally radiant as possible.
4. Conceal any blemishes with our Complete Coverage Concealer, and concealer under eye circles.
5. Apply our Healthy Glow Bronzer in the shade 'Warm Tan' to the temples, cheeks, nose, and chin. Using a bronzer with shimmer will literally make the skin glow.
6. Apply our Blush in 'Twinkle Pink' to the apples of the cheeks to add a beautiful flush.
7. Highlight the tops of cheekbones, inner corner of eyes, and brow bone to get that lit- from- within glow with a highlighter.
8. Set the T-Zone with HD Powder to set the makeup into place.
9. Using our Liquid Eyeliner in 'Black', line the eyes and add a wing at the end. Try to keep the line not to thick or too thin.
10. Apply black mascara to top and bottom lashes to finish off the eyes.
11. Lastly, apply our Glossy Gloss in the shade 'Dragon Fruit' for pigmented glossy perfection!
Who says we can’t all be VS models? ;)
-Patti, contributing elfette
elf Cosmetics blog RSS feed