We saw this look on the runways this Spring 2012 and thought it would be the perfect smoky look for summer. Here's how!
1. Apply our Mineral Eyeshadow in 'Royal' to the lids just up to the crease. Wing out the shadow for an exotic look. Apply eyeshadow to the lower lash line as well just stopping at the iris of your eye.
2. Using an icy blue eyeshadow (try our Eye Transformer), highlight the inner corners of the eyes and blend the color onto the crease and into the purple.
3. Apply Mascara and add extra volume with a pair of Natural False Eyelashes.
4. Define brows with our Eyebrow Kit for a polished look.
5. Be sure to clean and conceal the under eye area especially when using purple eyeshadows for a bright eyed effect.
6. Apply our Blush in 'Twinkle Pink' to the apples of the cheeks and blend back into the cheekbones.
7. Finish off the look with a swipe of our Matte Lip Color in 'Nearly Nude'.
Would you rock this look?
-Patti, contributing elfette