We saw this look and thought it was the perfect way to pull off a bright turquoise eye for summer. This look works best on darker skin tones because the bright colors just really pop! Here's how:
1. Prime the eyes with our Eyelid Primer in 'Pearl' for long lasting shadow.
2. Using an eyeshadow brush, apply our Pigment Eyeshadow in 'Tropical Teal' to the lids. Blend the edges so there are no harsh lines.
3. Using our Cream Eyeliner in 'Black', draw a thin line across the upper lash line and smudge the liner on bottom of the eyes for a smoky effect.
4. Coat lashes with our 3-in-1 Mascara and apply a pair of Natural False Lashes for some extra drama.
5. Finish off the look with a nude lip- try our Mineral Lipstick in 'Rosy Raisin' and a clear gloss!
-Patti, contributing elfette