Monday, September 24, 2012
The beauty of Baked Eyeshadows is that you can apply them dry, as you would a regular eyeshadow, or wet! When you apply the color wet, you get a more intense look than you would applying dry. Here are the easy step to achieving a natural baked eyeshadow look using the wet AND dry technique:
1. Dip a Concealer Brush in water and wipe off the excess moisture on a paper towel.
2. Pick up the color of your choice on the brush. It should look like a paste.
3. Apply the color to the lid as you would a Cream Eyeshadow. The color should be really intense.
4. Using an Eyeshadow 'C' Brush, pick up the same color dry.
5. Apply the dry eyeshadow over the wet to set the color in place and add more intensity.
6. Pick up a medium brown shade dry on an Angled Contour Brush.
7. Apply the color to the crease to define the eye and soften any harsh edges.
8. Using an Small Angled Brush, pick up the darkest brown color wet and apply as an eyeliner to define the eye.
9. Finish off the look with mascara and you're good to go!
Patti, contributing elfette
elf Cosmetics blog RSS feed
Beauty Boot Camp
Beauty at All Ages
Get The Look