elf Cosmetics blog RSS feed
1/31/2015 5:39:21 PM
Copyright © 2015 J.A. Cosmetics US, Inc Powered by BlueSwitch.
Free shipping orders $25
Code: SHIP25. Not combinable.
Free shipping orders $35+
No code needed.
Flat rate shipping $4.95
No code needed.
Save Up to 40%
Monday, October 21, 2013
We recently went down to our Studio Store in downtown Manhattan to get some Halloween ideas from Aliza, the in-house special effects makeup artist. We were pleasantly terrified at how she put together this incredible zombie look, using only e.l.f. products!
1. Mix our Studio HD Mattifying Cream Foundation in Porcelain with your choice of green shade from the Studio 100-Piece Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette, and apply all over the face with an Essential Blending Wedge for zombie skin. Don't forget the lips!
2. Dust under the eyes with any dark purple shade from the Studio 100-Piece Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette with the Studio Flawless Concealer Brush for sunken-in zombie eyes.
3. Carve out hollow cheekbones with the same purple eyeshadow shade with the Studio Angled Blush Brush
4. Shade in the inner corner of the eyes by the bridge of the nose for extra-dead eyes!
5. Trace out gashes and cuts on the forehead with the Studio Matte Lip Color in Rich Red and the Studio Angled Eyeliner Brush.
6. Fill in the cuts using the Studio Small Brush with a mix the red lip color with any black/brown shade from the Studio 100-Piece Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette.
7. Gently brush spots of dark purple, dark green, and black shadow from the Studio 100-Piece Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette to make skin look dirty and decayed.
8. Draw lines on lips to make them look dry and cracked with any black shadow from the Studio 100-Piece Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette with the Studio Angled Eyeliner brush, then trace a thin line of Studio Matte Lip Color in Rich Red to look like fresh blood dripping from the mouth. You're ready to walk like the living dead!
Beauty Boot Camp
Beauty at All Ages