e.l.f. Cosmetics & Disney Princess Protection Program" Sweepstakes|
SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS JUNE 23, 2009 AT 12:01 AM EASTERN TIME AND ENDS JULY 24, 2009 AT 11:59 PM EASTERN TIME. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. ENTRANTS UNDER THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE SHOULD GET PERMISSION FROM THEIR PARENTS OR GUARDIANS TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, RHODE ISLAND, PUERTO RICO, GUAM, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Sponsors: e.l.f. Cosmetics is the sponsor and administrator of the Sweepstakes and responsible for the fulfillment of the prizes. Entrants should look to e.l.f. Cosmetics at 1350 Broadway, Suite 1715, New York, NY 10018 ("Sweepstakes Address") with any questions, comments or problems related to prize fulfillment.
1. Online Entry - To enter the Sweepstakes complete the official registration page located at www.eyeslipsface.com/princess (the "Sweepstakes Site"). Through on-screen instructions you will be asked to provide your first and last name, mailing address, date of birth, telephone number and email address.
Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organization will be disqualified. Limitation: You can enter only once. Multiple entries will be disregarded.
2. Eligibility: Employees (and employees' immediate family or household members) of e.l.f. Cosmetics and Disney and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, printers, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, and prize suppliers are not eligible to participate.
3. Privacy: By entering into the Sweepstakes, you agree to e.l.f. Cosmetics's use of your personal information.
4. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all entries on or about August 1, 2009 to be conducted by e.l.f. Cosmetics designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by email. Potential winner must accept a prize within three (3) business days of notification by either email or telephone. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected. The potential prize winner and, if the potential prize winner is under the age of the majority in their state, the potential prize winner's parent or guardian, may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability within fourteen (14) days of notification. In the event of non-compliance within this time period, an alternate winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by e.l.f. Cosmetics. E.l.f. Cosmetics is not responsible, and may disqualify an entrant, if the entrant's email does not work or if entrant's email or street address, as applicable, is changed.
One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive - a Epiphone Guitar, P G400 - Model G400 #EGG4CHCHZ #2G 400 Cheery CH Hardware autographed by Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez. Approximate Retail Value of prize: $606.00.
Seventy (70) Second Prize winners will receive - A pair(2) of tickets to the Demi Lovato Concert in the participating market locations. Winner must live in one of the 14 participating cities for the Demi Lovato concert. Winner must pick up tickets at the Will Call office the day of the concert. Concerts: 1.) Saturday August 1, 2009 in Ft. Lauderdale at the Bank Atlantic Center. 2.) Sunday August 2, 2009 in Orlando, FL at the Amway Arena. 3.) Tuesday August 4, 2009 in Greensville, SC at the Bi-LO Center. 4.) Saturday August 8, 2009 in Minneapolis, MN at the Target Center. 5.) Wednesday August 12, 2009 in Nashville, TN at the Sommet Center. 6.) Thursday August 13, 2009 in St. Louis, MO at the Chaifetz Arena. 7.) Friday August 14, 2009 in Moline, IL at the iWireless Center. 8.) Saturday August 15, 2009 in Omaha, NE at the Qwest Center Omaha. 9.) Monday August 17, 2009 in Grand Rapids, MI at the Van Andel Arena. 10.) Tuesday August 18, 2009 in Clarkston, MI at the DTE Energy Music Theater. 11.) Thursday August 20, 2009 in Fairfax, VA at the Patriot Center. 12.) Friday August 21, 2009 in Hersey, PA at the Hersey Park Amphitheatre. 13.)Sunday August 23, 2009 in Providence, RI at the Dunkin Donuts Center. 14.) Monday August 24, 2009 in Manchester, NH at the Verizon Wireless Arena. Approximate Retail Value of Prize $49.50 each, $99 for pair.
Five (5) Third Prize winners will receive - a $100 egift card from e.l.f. Cosmetics to use online at eyeslipsface.com. Approximate Retail Value of Prize $100.
Fifty (50) Fourth Prize winners will receive - a Disney Princess Protection Program B.F.F. Extended Edition DVD. Approximate Retail Value of Prize $29.99.
The ARV of the Prize or any portion thereof represents e.l.f. Cosmetics good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of a Prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash.
6. General Conditions: Only one prize per person per household per email address awarded. E.l.f. Cosmetics reserves the right to substitute any prize for another prize of equal or greater value. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the state of New York. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The Sweepstakes is not to be used in connection with any form of gambling. Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the United States. All taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If prize is forfeited, an additional drawing at random from eligible entries will be made to determine a winner. If, by reason of a typographical or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Except where prohibited by law, each winner (and parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor) grants (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) permission for e.l.f. Cosmetics, its advertising and promotional agencies, and those acting under its authority to use such winner's name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the world wide web, without notice, review, approval, or additional compensation. Entrants further agree that e.l.f. Cosmetics, and Disney, their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, printers, distributors, and the respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents of each and any other person or entity related in any way to this Sweepstakes (together the "Sweepstakes Entities") will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants (and parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) against, any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including death, or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize, participation in this promotion, or while traveling to, preparing for or participating in any prize-related activity. The Sweepstakes Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property in connection with the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prizes awarded. E.l.f. Cosmetics makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply. E.l.f. Cosmetics will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
7. Conduct: By entering any of the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Official Rules will be posted at the Sweepstakes Site throughout the Sweepstakes. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. E.l.f. Cosmetics reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry processor the operations to any of the Sweepstakes or any website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, e.l.f. COSMETICS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Limitations of Liability: e.l.f. Cosmetics is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. E.l.f. Cosmetics assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. E.l.f. Cosmetics is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or to any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of e.l.f. Cosmetics which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then e.l.f. Cosmetics reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of registration. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide e.l.f. Cosmetics with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to e.l.f. Cosmetics satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
9. Winner's List: To obtain a mailed copy of the names of the winners or a copy of the Official Rules by mail, send the applicable request and self-address, stamped, #10 envelope to e.l.f Cosmetics at the Sweepstakes Address. Request must be received no later than August 30, 2009 for the name of the winner and by the end of the promotion for a copy of the rules.